Thursday, March 29, 2007

2 days...(this morning anyway)

And two minutes that I've been home all day...It's been a long one.

The kids are getting sillier and sillier the closer we get to Spring Break. My freshmen couldn't even sit in their desks for more than ten seconds. They were squirming and giggling like crazy. I hate trying to fight with them when they're like that, so today I tried to run with it. I gave them a hands-on review game. That gave them an outlet for their energy, but it also made them do it in a productive way.

My goal is simply to get through tomorrow....

Tomorrow morning will mean one day...I can do one more day of patience...

5 comments:

happychyck said...

Happy Spring Break! My students were also pretty nutty in the last few days. What helped is that 3 of their teachers gave them projects that were due on Friday, so they were too busy to even breathe or eat! I, on the other hand, was bored and antsy because watching them finish their projects was not enough to keep my mind off of VACATION!

M said...

oh god I know what you mean! Our kids were getting rattier and rattier as the term went on too!

the anonymous teacher said...

happychyck, At points I felt that I was more anxious to get out than my students. It was awful.

m, Hopefully when we get back the kids will be too worn out to cause any real trouble ::wishful thinking::

rookie teacher said...

ENJOY your time off!!!!

sexy said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人