- I love the color green. It is, in fact, my absolute favorite color.
- I love to cook...mainly because I love to eat, but with school and all that jazz, I don't have time to cook as often as I'd like.
- I love skirts and heels. I really feel under-dressed if I don't wear a skirt and heels to work.
- Riding in a car always makes me fall asleep...doesn't matter what time it is or how much sleep I've had.
- Spring is my favorite season, but I really like winter because I get to wear a hat, gloves and scarves. (In other words, I like cold-weather gear.)
- When my cat died, I cried like a member of my family had passed.
- I can't stand it when people read over my shoulder as I'm typing, reading, writing, etc. (And I include that one because boyfriend head is looking over my shoulder as I write this.)
- I enjoy crocheting, but I always start projects and never finish them.
- Panera for breakfast is my guilty pleasure (bacon and egg souffle and icy mocha)...Jesus Pete it has a boatload of calories, but I can't help myself.
- I can listen to Christmas music year round.
- My feet are ridiculously ticklish.
- I can't lie to save my life...my face turns all red, and I stutter.
- This is so gross and immature, but I'll share anyways...when I really want to annoy boyfriend head, I chew up food and show it to him.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants